Ski, Snowboard & Winter Sports CoverLooking to take to the slopes, but wondering if you’ll be covered? Consider adding our Winter Sports Cover to your World2Cover travel insurance policy today.
Imagine you’re speeding down the slopes of a mountain and the fantastically cool breeze makes you feel like you are entering another world. You take a deep breath and inhale the crisp, calm air focusing on your ability to glide through the snow like a professional.
Whether you are practicing on the bunny slopes, shredding the most exhilarating courses, ice skating or snowboarding, you shouldn’t be worried about your level of travel insurance coverage. From New Zealand to Japan, from the Americas to our own Aussie slopes, you are free to enjoy the wonders of the frosty places you’ve always wanted to visit with World2Cover’s ski and winter sports cover#&. For an additional premium our ski and winter sports option could provide the cover you may need.
&Policy criteria and conditions apply
What is ski and winter sports travel insuranceΩ?
World2Cover’s ski and winter sports cover allows you to have added peace of mind when engaging in winter sports activities. For an additional premium we offer cover for many winter sports. Of course, not all winter sports are covered, for full details see our Product Disclosure Statement under activities not covered.
Under this option we can cover you for:
- Overseas medical and hospital cover for accidents you may have on the slopes#β
- The costs of hiring alternative snow skiing equipment in certain circumstances&#
- Ski Pack cover ^ - claim any unused pre-booked and pre-paid ski passes, ski hire, tuition fees or lift passes that you cannot use due to injury or illness&#
- Piste closure^# - when overseas you're covered for travel to the nearest alternate resort or for the purchase of additional ski passes if you're unable to ski at your pre-booked resort due to piste closure β
- Bad weather and avalanche^ - if you're delayed by more than 12 hours on your outward journey, we’ll cover your reasonable travel and accommodation expenses
- Lift pass theft - if your pass is stolen or lost, we'll cover the cost of purchasing a new one&
#Limits and sub-limits apply
&Policy criteria and conditions apply
ΩExcluding Basics Cover
βExcluding Domestic Cover
What activities are covered under the ski and winter sports option?
With World2Cover ski and winter sports travel insurance option, the following activities are covered under your policy:
- Leisure Bigfoot skiing
- Cat skiing
- Cross country skiing (along a designated cross-country Ski route only)
- Glacier Skiing
- Ice hockey
- Ice skating
- Luging (on ice only)
- Mono skiing
- Off–piste Skiing (with a professional guide only)
- Recreational Ski racing (not training for, or participating in, a competition)
- Recreational Skiing
- Snowmobiling and tobogganing
Why consider World2Cover?
World2Cover offers specially designed levels of cover to assist with your travel insurance needs and can help to provide you with peace of mind. We specialise in superior customer service, travel insurance packages, and instant quotes. You have heaps of places to go, people to see, and adventures to experience. Take advantage of our packages because, as we know, you have the world to cover. Get an instant online quote today!
Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co Ltd (ABN 80 000 438 291 AFSL 246 548) is the issuer of World2Cover Travel Insurance. The 'World2Cover Travel Insurance - Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement' (PDS) which includes the policy wording, is available here. Any financial advice set out above is general in nature only, and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, you should, before acting on the advice, consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regards to your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should consider the PDS in deciding whether to acquire, or to continue to hold the policies.